Some initial Neural style rendering

3:59 AM

The story of "A Neural Algorithm of Artistic Style" paper is quite bizarre. Probable one of the most impacting scientific leakages of the year. It has inspired and revolutionized an entire Computer Graphics field.

It is closely related with a paper written by one of my thesis' advisors. As I knew the referenced paper quite well, I easily implemented a personal version of Gatys' deep learning paper, during my free time on weekends.

In this sway website, I've uploaded some "homemade-styled" captures of URJC rectorate building.


Gatys' paper can be improved in many ways, and I have tried to explore some of that directions in my free time. I'll post more about it in future posts.

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images